Pop Power – ice lolly sessions
A series of workshops to help people make ice lollies.
- Community sessions – for groups or parents / guardians and children. To encourage children to eat fruit and make pops in a fun session. Dates tbc
- Schools sessions – funded and commissioned workshops for classes or groups. September series for schools in Swansea.
These sessions are fundedPlease get in touch to register your interest email@example.com
Make your own pops!
Pop Cycle is proud to offer workshops to schools and groups on making real fruit ice lollies.
Participants experiment with fruit flavours and make up their own recipe.
The content varies depending on your needs but can cover:
- health benefits of fresh fruit
- adding sugar, advisable levels and alternatives
- Fair Trade and local
- freezing techniques
- getting creative and making your own flavours
Pop Cycle loans the molds and equipment. A freezer can be hired if required. The workshop lasts approximately an hour and a half for four small groups at a time.
This session is great for primary or secondary schools, youth groups or a private group.
Please contact us to see the session plan and for a quote for your class or group firstname.lastname@example.org