We aim to provide you with the best quality lollies made to the highest ethical standards.
- The juciest and most seasonal fresh fruit goes into our pops so you get the benefit of all the vitamins and fibre.
- The majority of our pops are made with unrefined sugars or plant sugars like organic agave syrup. We always offer no added sugar options and can wip up some great creations with Xylitol which is a natural no calorie sweetener suitable for diabetics. When we use sugar it’s Fairtrade and usually unrefined cane sugar.
- Our ‘petit pops’ are really popular with parents who prefer to give their kids a smaller treat, great for foodies trying lots of foods and the perfect aperitif size in poptails.
- Our lollies are completely vegan and no animal products are used in our supply chain.
- We use Fairtrade and organic ingredients wherever possible as it is a really easy way to help people work their way to a better standard of living. I have a lot of experience working with Fairtrade products and producer organisations and it is a highly audited scheme which you can be confident really empowers growers. We know organic is better for us and the planet so use it wherever we can.
- We have always tried to source the most environmentally friendly packaging we can get. Our pre-pack lollies are in home compostable bags. For bespoke events we use white paper bags which are biodegradable.
- Our bicycles are upcycled at Recycle in Swansea.
- In 2018 we started piloting training workshops for refugees in Swansea. You might find some of the lollies they made in shops around Swansea.
- 2019 Finalists in the Ethical Impact Awards by #EthicalHour read more in our blog here
- 2020 Donated boxes of ice lollies to hospitals, ambulance and care homes during Covid-19
We hope you’re as proud of our ethics as we are. But we always want to improve so let us know if you have a great solar powered or eco idea.